I don’t usually follow up on the tag thing, but I admit I’m feeling a little dry on ideas to write about, so I’m going to take up the challenge from Janet of Mid-life Clarity, and tell you 7 random things about me.
(1) My favorite drink in the world? Pastis. (Preferably sipped while in France, of course!)
(2) I love to play mini golf.
(3) My favorite shoes are my Sketchers. Or my New Balance. (Yes, I am white, very, very white.)
(4) I used to be a pretty fair blues guitarist, but I’m fairly rusty these days.
(5) I like to garden, but I cannot keep houseplants alive. I mean, I kill spider plants.
(6) I would do just about anything for a really good chocolate milkshake. Almost anything.
(7) I cannot order from Starbucks because I get too confused. On the rare occasion when I go there with her, Unnamed Partner has to order my coffee for me.
Yeah, that’s pretty random all right. If you’re a blogger and you feel the need/desire to answer this challenge, consider yourself tagged. Thanks Janet!